[TW-marshals] - WoW IX

Robert Putnam n-scale-ns at morrisbb.net
Thu Oct 2 21:35:25 CDT 2014

  As I am sure by now everyone is thinking more and more about what all they
plan on doing at WoW this year.  As the Thrown Weapons Marshal for WoW IX
this year, I would like to add something to your thoughts.

  I would like to put out the invitation to all of our Marshals to come out
and throw this year, but also consider helping to run the range some this
year.

  We are going to be having a good full schedule and with the children's
throws especially it helps if we can have extra Marshals to work with the
children.  I can tell you from the last 2 years working with the children
throwing you will have a wonderful time with it.  There's just something
about seeing a huge happy smile on one of the children's faces when they
realize that they can do it and they enjoy it that will make your day a
whole lot better.

  If anyone is coming up on their class/warrant expiration date, I will be
teaching the TW Marshal's class on Friday at 1:00 PM.  But if I have people
come up to me and say they need it or want it but just can't make it on
Friday I will be willing to also teach it on Saturday if we need it assuming
I can get a Marshal to cover the range while I teach.

  If you would like to do any type of a competition, tournament, or
whatever, please let us know.  I am the Marshal and Lord Edward Godale is
the Deputy Marshal.

  Put the word out that anyone needing to work on their MiT qualifications
is more than welcome to come out.

  We are planning on running the range Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

    Thursday
        1 PM - 6 PM - Range open
    Friday
        11 AM - 12 AM - Children Only Throw (Only children throwing on the
range)
        12 AM - 6 PM - Range open for all throwers
        1 PM - Thrown Weapons Marshal's Class 101 (Will be taught at the
Range)
        8:30 PM - Night Throw (After dark)
    Saturday
        11 AM - 12 AM - Children Only Throw (Only children throwing on the
range)
        12 AM - 6 PM - Range open for all throwers

	Lord Robert Leftehand of Weymouth