[TW-marshals] Thrown Weapons at Hawkwood Baronial Birthday

Justin Mashburn fonzeroth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:48:46 CDT 2013

Please share this info with your local group

There will be a Thrown Weapons Competition at Hawkwood Baronial Birthday.
This is what I call a 'Gambler's Throw'. The competition will run all day
as long at the range is open, but each person may only throw for the
competition once. (you may of course throw for leisure as much as you want).

The Rules: We'll have several throwing weapons available, and when a person
want's to throw for the competition they'll roll dice to find which weapons
they'll be throwing, that way even inexperienced throwers have a chance to
win if they happen to roll a weapon that suits them. A playing card will be
put somewhere near the center of the target, and each contestant will get
three throws from behind the 10 foot mark. The distance between the closest
throw and the edge of the card will be recorded, and the contestant that
got the closest, or that hit the card the most, will be the winner.

Hope to see lots of people on the range!

Yours in Service,
Edward Godale