[TW-marshals] Ransom the Cure

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Tue Apr 9 20:25:02 CDT 2013

I had not heard of an archery variation before this, but I mentioned itat our local Business meeting last night (our local web minister ishandling the web info for this for the Kingdom).  He indicated thatnothing was fully fleshed out, but yes, there had been someconsideration of Archery/TW and that it, for now, was lookingat some level of ammo buy-in. There will be more coming out at the Kingdom level, soon Dealla