[TW-marshals] Fw: [Marshalls] Roster Updates

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Mon Dec 3 16:00:13 CST 2012

Please note: forwarded message attached

From: Vladimir Vladimirovich Vladimirov <vlad3lochmere at live.com>
To: "'The Marshallate of Atlantia'" <marshalls at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Cc: "'Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia'" <seneschal at atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: [Marshalls] Roster Updates
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 19:57:10 -0500

<![endif]--><![endif]-->All,I now have access to an electronic copy of the membership updates the Kingdom gets from Milpitas.  I will update the rosters monthly with this data.  Please check the rosters and verify that what it posted is what you expect to see.  If not please send in an update via the update form (http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/update.php).  From this point forward there is no longer a requirement to send in an update just for a membership renewal, only if some of your contact information changes, or you wish to change your publication permissions. Baron Vlad,KEM Roster Deputy
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...